If you're interested in getting the best-playing, most feature-packed table for your money, the Shelti Foos 200 Professional Series Home Foosball Table has almost every premium-table feature there is. It has a full squad of counterbalanced men including a 3-man goalie on chrome-plated rods The regulation-size, full-perimeter supported playfield, makes for a competitive playing surface, and the combination of 1"-thick MDF walls and dual ball returns completes this premium foosball package. A Foos 200 is truly a competition-capable table that can respond to the skills of accomplished players, yet accommodate the most novice players.
The Shelti Foos 200 is built with intermediate players in mind, though it’s really for anyone who just wants a high-quality table. It’s heavy and has features that experienced players like to have. It’s the kind of table you buy if you really want one that is built to last.
- Counterbalanced Men
- Dual-End Apron Ball Return
- Rattle Board — Sounds goal made
- 3-Man Goalie
- 1" Nylon Rod Bearings
- High Strength ABS Construction Men
- Precisely Sized & Angled Foot
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins
- Hollowed Steel Rods with Mirror-Finish Chrome Plated Steel
- Ball Server with "Ball Hold” Recess
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support
- Assembled Size: 56”L x 29”W x 36”H - Weight: 215lbs
- Legs: 3.25" x 4” Solid Wood Vinyl Wrapped with Levelers
- Product # GS-A-DC-1-BK