A table priced in this range is going to be made with quality top to bottom, and the Shelti Pro Foos II Deluxe is no exception. The ABS constructed men are automotive grade and have been computer tested at ball speeds over 100 mph. Translation: they aren’t going to break, no matter how hard you play. The machine-trued stainless steel hollow rods and naturally lubricated nylon bushings are built to last. The Mahogany Laminate exterior is chip-resistant.
The 3/4″ playfield has a thickness seen on very few tables out there. A thicker playfield equals greater durability. Shelti tables are made in the USA.
The Shelti Pro Foos II Deluxe Table is packed with so many commercial-level, surgically precise features that it feels like no home foosball table you've ever played. With the deluxe table, you'll enjoy:
- Machine-trued .12-inch thick steel-walled rods with Stainless Steel QPQ Rod Treatment for smooth precision action
- 1.5-inch nylon rod bushings with just 4 touch-points for a high degree of natural lubricity
- 880-tooth grip feet that sit consistently .1875 inches above the playfield for consistent capture, control, and bank shots
- Full-perimeter playfield support for consistently responsive play
- Solid polymer 3.5- x 5.5-inch rectangular legs with levelers for always-stable play
- High-pressure laminate exterior with sandstone finish
- No exposed cabinet fasters
- Injection-molded, grit-abraded urethane balls with the centerless ground for an always-true roll
- More features than almost any home-rated foosball table on the market
- 55-1/4″L x 30″W x 36″H - Weight: 235 lbs
- Product # CS-D-FM